Wednesday 3 August 2011

Quarter Pounder with Cheese - McDonald's Uptown

Well, what can I say? I was hungry after a 3 hour meeting. The very first thing I saw when I got out was McDonald's. It's been a long time, Ronald. No queue as it is Ramadan.
Anyway, please check out the photo below and tell me your thoughts.




Can anyone please tell me what the hell is wrong with the picture? Well, it sure does not look anything like the quarter pounder with cheese in the menu. Ketchup's missing and the cheese...look it's not even in the middle. Ronald, are you telling me that I have to remove the bun and move the damn cheese back myself..with my filthy fingers??


Crap!

5 comments:

Penny said...

Hmm. I thought McD's was supposed to be uniform quality in all outlets? (Uniformly crap, IMHO, but that's just me.) Send the pics to McD headquarters in US!

darthko said...

Absolutely correct. I won't waste much time sending it to them, they should have better quality control worldwide. Best part is that Golden Arches is just upstairs. Sigh!

Penny said...

You know, after I read your blog I actually looked at the McD US website to see if it was possible to write to them. And it clearly says there that they don't accept feedback for outlets outside the US, and tell you to write to the local franchise. Shame on you, McD.

Ching Ching said...

My friend's an Operation Consultant @ McD's. Happen to be meeting him tonite. Though DU area not under his care, can forward your complaint/blog's link.

darthko said...

Yeah make a complaint to him and show him my pics. Maybe I can get a free meal too. LOL