Thursday 11 August 2011

Cafe Latte, Caffe ritazza, KLIA Kuala Lumpur

Yes yes I know. I should not have order anything at the airport but I had over an hour to burn. What else could I do. Had to send some emails so I chose the nearest cafe.
This place is called Caffe Ritazza...yes Caffee with 2 F's and I reckon they tried to sound Italian but if you look close it sounds more Malay. (By the way, it's owned by a company called Saji Bumi Sdn Bhd. What do you expect?) Something to add..these fellas probably wanted to sound like Lavazza coffee but the owner's wife or girlfriend is called Rita..add the "zza" and you get Ritazza..corny isn't it?


Stood there and looked around. Attendant was too busy reading the gossip page of the local papers. I had to walk up to her and say "Can I order?" Anyway this damn cafe latte costs RM12.70 and boy!! They used one of those machines where you just press a button and you get the latte. Bloody hell!! For 12 freaking bucks, they at least have the decency to have a proper coffee machine and steam the damn milk too!! WTF!


Does this look anything like a cafe latte to you?
The coffee, well tasted like a cross between a bad flat white masquerading as a latte. It was not even hot. It was warm. Caffe Ritazza! Way to go....into the drain!! Won't even bother to try their food. Let's not torture our tummies.


STRIKE OUT 3 TIMES!!!
Updates - 12 Aug 2011. I googled the name and found that there are chains of this crappy place around the world. Talking about ripping people off.

2 comments:

Penny said...

Sigh... the only place that is a bigger rip-off than KLCC is KLIA.

darthko said...

LOL!! so true so true. When in KLIA just stick to Mcdonalds or Burger King