Wednesday 13 July 2011

First ever post

I have also prided myself as a critic. I comment on every damn thing and most of all the food that I consume. Over the years, I have had all kinds of stuff from all over the world, tried many restaurant, stalls, cafes, you name it and I have come to the point of no turning back when it comes to telling people off for eating crap.
In addition, I have read magazines, websites and blogs that always give suggestions of restaurants specifically in Malaysia. One thing to point out. Most of their suggestions SUCK! Everything seems to be good for these people or are they that easily satisfied. Just because the presentation is good, it does not mean the dish is good. 
In my blog, I will try to stick to my principles of giving shit just for the sake of giving shit and of course give credit to the deserving. 
Most of the ratings will be based between 1-5. 

  • 1 being DONT BOTHER 
  • Better try it now before they too become bad.
Extra bonuses will include cleanliness, service, knowledge, quality and presentation. Then again I will not penalize them for these as we're talking about delicious food here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nature's penis sizegenetics come in shapes and sizes. Some are only an inch long while others may be up to two feet in length. Some are S shaped while others are L shaped.While penis sizegenetics are still used today for clothing decoration, their utilization as toothpicks, not less than in Westernized countries has been largely stopped. However, these are typically still used, today, as toothpicks in other parts of your world. Typically, these sizegenetics are very strong and is generally sharpened to get long-lasting, strong, and hardy toothpicks.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/