Sunday 25 September 2011

Say NO! To Pets in restaurants

I do love dogs. I used to own dogs till they all got kidnapped which explains why I do not have a dog anymore due to the heartache that the whole family had to endure when they got stolen. (Curse those damn dog thieves, one day the dogs will just maul these fuckers back. I am sure. Laws of Karma.)
The one thing that I cannot stand is people bringing their dogs to restaurants. Come on!! It's a place where humans go to and eat. Keep your dog at home. Do not bring it sitting on a chair and pretending to be human.
Malaysians have no consideration at all. Bringing a hairy Shih Tsu into a restaurant is one of them. I do not want doggie hair in my soup! Worst thing is that these arses treat their dogs like humans. Dogs must know their place. (How to train your dog - Rule No.1) - Never have your dog at the dinner table and feed it too! No wonder they have dumb dogs that will never respond to them unless there is food.
I was just at this Bak Kut Teh restaurant down Old Klang Road where this really Chinese Ah Beng family strutted in with their father (middle aged loan shark in a singlet) and their damn ribbon tied hairy Shih Tsu. Best part is the girl (maybe boy as I could not tell) put the pork in her mouth, then started feeding the dog with the pieces of meat in her mouth. Hand in the mouth, pull out a piece then stick it to the dog and it goes over and over again. Damn!! Talk about hygiene! 


All I am saying is that restaurants of all kinds should just ban pets from their places. You can have your dog outside but not inside where people eat. Dogs should know their place and it's definitely not on the dinner table.


Am I wrong?

No comments: